Dr. Susan P Epner Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan P Epner?

The receptionist was very nice - and that's where the good things end. The technician who performed one of the nerve tests was beyond rude. He was condescending and sarcastic. Though he was quick. I then went to another exam room and waited an hour for Dr. Epner. This is a very small office and there did not seem to be more than one other patient. Dr. Epner came in, did not apologize for the wait and then muddled through the description and purpose of this second nerve test. She couldn't really articulate what it would test or possibly identify. After the test was over, she didn't really say anything about the results, just that this was a "study" and not a "test" and if I wanted her to consider me as her patient, I could come back as a new patient....what the heck? I was referred to Dr. Epner from my neurosurgeon. I'll be sure to let him know he needs to find another referral.

On my first visit we got lost cause we were given wrong directions not by this office but office of another doctor who knew Dr Epner...we got there a little late but they still saw me. I felt bad cause it threw patients off their testing, I was reassured that there was no problem...Staff real nice, Dr. was Excellent and very informative, and Smart. She has helped me with several problems...

One of the good ones

One of the few neurologist who genuinely cares abut her patients, the medical outcomes for patients, their family and is consistently up to date on new medical processes

Administrative Assistant

Had a great experience with the doctor was very Tyrone and took her time with me. Would definitely recommend my friends and family to her. Her staff was friendly and helpful very professional.

I've had 4 appointments with her within the last year. Of the 4 appointments, she has only seen me once. She called and cancelled the other 3 the day of the appointments. I said, "I'll find another Dr. "

I have been seeing this doctor for six months and she has not yet begun to address the cause of the condition I was referred for. When she tests my reflexes or visual tracking she never shares the results. Also the wait time is always 1.5 to 2 hours which is total nonsense.

I really couldn't give a star at all, but the web site required it.

I was referred to Epner for testing. I was in the office 3 hours. One hour in a paper gown freezing on a table. Walking down the hall to see if anyone was still in the office, my husband spotted her and another girl having a snack in the break room. He told her we had waited long enough and we had to leave. I got dressed without ever seeing her. There were only 2 other patients the three hours I was there and they had left. I never saw her, but wasted a whole afternoon. Will have to return to my other specialist for another referral.

Jim S/

Great doctor, spends a lot of time with you, hence the waiting. But it is worth it.