Dr. Susan Smith Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Susan Smith?

Mel

Posted on August 19th, 2009

I've been to Dr. Smith several times and have always found her staff to be courteous and professional. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room. Each time Dr. Smith spent a lot to time talking to me, she really listened to what I had to say, and did a very thorough exam each time. She followed up lab/ultrasound tests with a personal phone call to give me my test results. I have only the highest regard for her.

Posted on March 10th, 2016