Dr. Susan Fielkow Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan Fielkow?

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Dr Fielkow is an amazing doctor. When we had concerns about my son's lack of language development and potential autism we took him to see Dr Fielkow. She listened to our concerns and asked questions relating to our family history, our son's development all while observing him. After the initial pre evaluation we set up an appointment for a full evaluation which included a full autism screening. The social worker sat in a room with my son and I and watched him play. Dr Fielkow sat with my mom behind a two way mirror to observe my son interacting with the social worker. After about 45 minutes, the two met briefly and called us back to the room to review the results with us. I was amazed with how much she explained each line of the results and how caring and understanding she was. Previous doctors we have seen regarding the same issue did not act the same way. It turns out that my son does not have autism as a previous doctor had diagnosed. Overall, Dr Fielkow is a great doctor and I highly recommend seeing her if you are concerned with your child's development.

She is the Best!!

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Dr. Fielkow has seen my son for about 7 years and my daughter for about 5 years. She has always been professionial, courteous and attentive. She take a very personal interest in her patients and I would recommend her to anyone. She is the Best

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Dr. Fielkow was my son's doctor when he was a baby. He was born with Down Syndrome. And I will never find a doctor that I could trust as much as Dr. Fielkow. She use to call me to see how things was going with him. She never was rushed to check him. She gave him the attention that he needed.I miss her dearly and would love to have her treat my kids again, but she does not live in my state anymore.I highly recommend her with any child. She helped me thru some of the hardest years of my life and I was blessed to have had her there with me.

Liz Ziegler

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Dr. Fielkow has been a very professional and caring Dr. to my two boys that have ADHD and ADD respectively. She has taken her time with me and the boys and never makes me feel rushed. My boys have improved their behavior dramatically with her help and she has continued to monitor their diagnosis, treatment and progress. I don't know what we would have done had it not been for her care. Things are much better for the boys in school as a result of her care.

she sucks!!

Posted on September 5th, 2009

she is the worst doctor i have ever taken my child to!!!!! do not use her!! she does not know your children like you do!!

Posted on May 6th, 2017