Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan G Finch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
To all who live in Cleveland TN if anybody goes to the Internal Medicine Group Beware and don't take your parents there. I was told today by Dr. Susan Finch when I questioned my mother's visit b/c she didn't explain anything to my mom so I had to call the office and ask a few questions. Susan Finch informed me that my mother was 83 years old and she has lived 8 years past the life expectancy and that "they were not in the business to keep old people alive forever and also said we don't want them to live forever." This so called doctor should not be allowed to practice and should not be called a doctor she doesn't care about her patients.
Fantastic physician. Being new to SC, I wanted to establish my self with a local doctor. Someone who would be able to address any needs that may arise from illness or concerns or just getting routine physcicals completed. She has been wonderful: thorough, pleasant manner, diagnostically adept and helpful. I have and will continue to suggest her to others.
22 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Susan G Finch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Group of Cleveland, 1060 Peerless Xing NW Ste 200, Cleveland, TN
Dr. Susan G Finch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, TN.