Dr. Susan Fleming Is this you?

best dr. ever

Patient

I've never had a more understanding caring and kind doctor. She truly shows respect and care for everything you have concerns with. She is not a push over at all and will not give you anything at anytime you ask for it. She has a right to treat people with the medicine she feels is enough for the problem.

Dr. Fleming is a wonderful pain management doctor! I have had back issues for over 15 years enduring multiple procedures & a surgery, Dr. Fleming is the first person to believe I me when I said I have pain & not treat me like an idiot or pill seeker. She listens to my description of my pain, when it started, what area is effected, what makes it worst, etc. Asks questions. Then tells me what she thinks the problem is & what is causing it. After that we discuss how to handle the situation, offering exercises, procedures or medication options. She also takes time to learn about what is happening in my life, which most doctors don't bother to do but knowing my stress levels or what I'm doing in my professional life can really effect my pain levels & treatment options! She and her receptionist Sage are really outstanding: they care about me & go out of their way to help!

Cares about her patients

I have been in chronic pain for over 3 yrs. Being passed from doctor to doctor, tests, mri's, different procedures, etc. etc. Dr. Fleming is the only one who seemed concerned enough to really help me. She has guided me to have surgery and to different treatments that are very helpful. I have been a patient of hers for over one and a half years. My condition is improving with her help. She always calls me back and Sage is very pleasant and helpful. I can function and manage my pain due to the caring support I receive from Dr. Fleming.

Most Caring, Considerate, insightful Dr. Ever!

She is the only Dr. I've seen who is so intuitive about your pain and what you are going through. I have been a chronic pain patient for the last 10 years, have seen probably 25 drs. I currently have approx. 14 drs. There is none better for pain issues.

Daughter of elderly patient

Abuse! Knowingly perscribed massive amounts of medication to my dad knowing he is addicted to narcotics. My father was involved in a serious car accident involving many people after taking too much medication today. He is close to 80 years old and has serious psychological problems. Dr Flemming knows this and although she was advised by our family, he is not of sound mind, not to prescribe the medication she did it anyway. She is negligent and should not be trusted!

Dr. Flemming is perhaps the kindest doctor I have ever experienced. She knows her specialty very well. She is perhaps the most sympathetic and knowledgable doctor I have ever seen, and after three back surgeries, that is saying something. I would highly recommend her to anyone who's life is afflicted with uncontrolled pain.

Sensitive and smart

Dr Fleming has a comprehensive knowledge of pain and management of pain. She seemed to be able to read my mind and express how devastated by the arthritis that I am. I've never had a MD that looks at me and can see my pain. I'm truly grateful that my psychiatrist referred me to dr Fleming/Helen Dahlberg

she is the best dr. ever