Dr. Susan Forlifer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Forlifer?

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Exceptial in all areas.

WONDERFUL

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I agree with all of the other reviewers, and must add that Dr. Forlifer diagnosed my bilateral breast cancer 10 years ago. Her bedside manner and care are unsurpassed. She could have been my surgeon, but given the circumstances of my case, she opted for referring me to another surgeon in Baltimore. She put my needs before her practice and I received optimal care. Outstanding.

What Healthcare Providers Should Be

Posted on July 6th, 2010

Dr Forlifer is a rare gem in healthcare today. She is truly compassionate and cares about her patients as individuals with unique needs. She listens to what her patients are saying to her and doesn't shut down questions in the interest of getting on to the next patient. She keeps up with new ideas in breast health and does not have a "one size fits all" take on treatments. We are so fortunate to have her talent and skill in our relatively rural area of Maryland.

A Doctor that really cares, for years!!

Posted on November 21st, 2009

Excellet staff and Doctor, help with my care throughout treatment and after care. Listened to my concerns and the concerns of my family. She was readly available to answer any questions that I had day or night. Great Personality, I highly recommend and the recommended her to my co-workers and family

Wonderful Dr. Love her!!

Posted on March 26th, 2009

Dr. Forlifer was calming and very reassuring. I was completely at ease before going in for my procedure. I will recommend her to every woman I know that needs her expertise.Thank you Dr. Forlifer

Posted on June 5th, 2017