Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan A Forster has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan A Forster has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Susan A Forster has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan A Forster is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I've been going to Dr. Forster for years, and wouldn't ever consider going elsewhere. I know other women who feel the same way, even if they've moved or live a distance away. Once you meet her you're done! She's always warm & welcoming which is nice, but more importantly I always feel I'm in such good hands. She's always given me good, intelligent, direct answers to my questions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.
I have been a patient of Dr. Forster's for over ten years. Dr. Forster and her office staff provide the highest level of patient care, empathy, efficieny and skill. I still continue to travel almost an hour to see her. I highly recommend Dr. Susan Forster to any woman seeking a caring and through gynecologist.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKingston Ob/Gyn, 4575 Route 27, Kingston, NJ
Dr. Susan A Forster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NJ.