Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan J Fosnot DO
Dr. Susan J Fosnot, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Belleair, FL, with another office in Seminole, FL. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan J Fosnot has 2 locations
Dr. Susan J Fosnot has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Susan J Fosnot has the following 18 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Laser Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Sexual Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 7
Need to focus more on patient then computer and need sto be more friendly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan J Fosnot - Posted on September 10th, 2015
I was referred by a friend, I received a prompt appointment. The staff was okay, nothing to brag about. The doctor needs some work on her bedside manner. She was not very personable, just matter of fact, I felt like I was bothering. She wrote out my rx without a dose, and when I called the staff back I was told "she would get to it when she could" meanwhile I was not able to pick up my rx for 2 days after my pharmacy called several times. Not sure if I will go back. My previous practice is hard to beat, best care every, sad they stopped taking my insurance.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan J Fosnot - Posted on August 4th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan J Fosnot - Posted on July 10th, 2013
Staff and billing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan J Fosnot - Posted on February 27th, 2012
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Susan J Fosnot Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan J Fosnot is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleair, FL.