Dr. Susan Frankl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Frankl?

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Dr Frankl is very smart and thorough. She knows everyone in the field and has given me excellent referrals to several exceptional specialists.

Wonderful, caring Doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2012

I started with Dr. Frankl in the summer of 2011. She is the most compasonate, caring Dr. I have ever had. She always takes time to listen to me and discuss any issues I have. I am so pleased that Dr. Frankl is my PCP....wouldn't want any other Doctor. She's wonderful!!!I have never written about a Doctor before, but Dr. Frankl is the best!

Times have changed, perhaps

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Gave little information. Of the few questions she asked, several seemed neither health-related nor particularly friendly, and several were merely about insurance. Seemed rather bored or preoccupied. Not clear if she remembered who I was from previous visits, or what we had discussed. Treated me rather like a boring object, to be competently assessed and dealt with and gotten rid of. Perhaps the pressures of managed care and administration have taken the pleasure out of her work for her. She seems competent, but I wouldn't want to see her again, except for fear of getting someone worse. Perhaps this is the standard of care these days--I don't see doctors much, partly to avoid somewhat unpleasant encounters such as this. If she had shown the slightest interest, we could have had some brief conversations that might have benefited me: I don't ask that a doctor speak to me for hours. I wouldn't trust her at this point except with the most routine basics.

Tom

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Excellent doctor all around. Thorough and careful. Still has a bit of the old docs manner now getting rare.

Posted on August 24th, 2017