Dr. Susan M Freeman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Freeman?

Great experience

I never thought I ever would hear the word cancer let alone AML leukemia. Dr. Freeman made sure we were getting the right treatment because my rare cancer didn't have an established treatment. Every step she made sure we (my family) were informed and did research to make sure we were getting the correct treatment. She is a good listener, knowledgable on chemo related infections, consults with other doctors, sense of humor which I really appreciated when I was so sick. Her quick thinking saved my life when I had a deadly infection and she diagnosed it quickly and started iv antiobiotics. She goes above and beyond and I can now say this is a blip in my life thanks to Dr. Freeman.

Lung Cancer