Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Susan Gaire
Dr. Susan Gaire, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NH, with other offices in Somersworth, NH and Sanbornville, NH (and 2 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gaire is affiliated with Frisbie Memorial Hospital and Lakes Region General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Gaire has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Susan Gaire has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Susan Gaire has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 8
This woman absolutely neglected and abused a pregnant patient suffering from kidney stones in her 34th week! She left the poor woman in a room unattended for 24 hr, with nothing but a saline drip. The woman was forced into premature labor from the pain and stress on her body. The fact that she was in labor was not known to "Dr." Gaire till the it was pointed out to her from a technician that the patient had no amniotic fluid left.
Dr. Gaire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Lakes Region General Hospital
24 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan Gaire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NH.