More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan G Walker has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Susan G Walker has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Susan G Walker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Walker proscribed antibiotic for my granddaughter that had warning not to use if you are hypersensitive, my grand daughter is allergic to penicillins. She became very ill. Dr. Walker only prescribed more antibiotics. This went on for four months until the ENT pointed out that she had been on too many antibiotics and they were penicillin and not the correct treatment for ear infections.
She called in a prescription for my infant without actually examining him. She based her diagnosis off of a telephone conversation with his father. After this incident, she diagnosis my son with upper respiratory infection three days after his primary care physician has given him 5 vaccinations in which Susan walker is not updated on the exact ones he recieved. Long story short her methods are not in the best interest of her patients. I would not take my child to her if I could stop his father from it I would.
My daughter took her 4 month old son in for his immunizations. The nurse broke the needle in his leg and the next day another small pc of the needle came to the surface of his leg. she had to take him to ER today and he has an infection. We are going to sue. I called the office today and the nurse did not seem concerned at all. DO NOT TAKE ANYONE TO THIS OFFICE.
31 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLone Star Medical Group, 710 E Anderson St Ste C, Weatherford, TX
Dr. Susan G Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weatherford, TX.