Dr. Susan G Goetz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan G Goetz?

Have been seeing the doctor for three years, and that is my mistake. I should have looked for a doctor that would spend time talking to me and getting to know me instead of just handing me an antibiotic everytime I walk in. The old office staff was really friendly and made up for most things. The new office that sits behind the counter gossips about boyfriends and is not polite. They would not tell the doctor I had a question when I called and tried to answer me themselves, which was completely unhelpful.

Just a great doctor and the office staff is super!

Great bedside manner

Dr Goetz is very caring, honest & open with treatment and diagnosis. Her staff is highly efficient with no more than 5 minutes wait time after arriving in the office. Dr Goetz treats your entire body with diginity and respect.

Dr. Goetz

I am currently seeing Dr. Goetz as my physician and I believe she does an accurate job and wait time is speedy. I have not had any problems with the staff. I do, however, feel that she does not spend as much time as she could getting to know her patients. I feel that the nurses do have more of the bed side manner than the doctor. I am satisfied with the services I obtain from Dr. Goetz and will continue to use her as my doctor.

I love seeing her!!! The longest I have ever waited to see was maybe 20 minutes!!! Her staff is very friendly. One thing I do no like is that they don't always return your calls right away. It took 2 days for them to call me and tell me that my prescription was ready.

she was great

I actually came on here to check on the GI Dr. she referred me to,and I thought I would just see is she was rated and rate her I not, I loved my visit with Dr. GOetz, Her nurse suggested services I didnt relize she did , I was able to knock out my GYN visit as art of my Well yearly check , this saved my a $35.00 co-pay I would have had at the gynos office , Leslie drew my blood and got it on the first stick which was very comforting, I dont know the name of the Receptionist, only because she wouldnt get off her cell phone while checking me in,the nurse did jump up and come help her check me in and was very courteous, I would referr to her office, but I do feel the front desk needs some work.

Awesome

She is an amazing DR., please dont let the other comments sway you, her front staff has changed and the new receptionist is nice. She diagnosed me accuratly, she see's my kids, my parents and i have referred my friends co-workers, and relatives to her. Everyone's happy with her, her staff, and the wait time is minimmal, you get right in and your on your way no 3-4 hr. Dr. visit it makes it easy to schedule an appointment with her.

writer

Dr. Goetz seems nice enough, but hasn't been competent in correctly diagnosing and treating problems and illness I have seen her for. She seems reluctant to do necessary tests, but then suggests expensive test that were very unnecessary. I basically had to do research on my own to find out information regarding my illness, then go to her and suggest the appropriate test (which would always come back with correct suspicions for that illness). I feel a person shouldn't have to always do their own research or make suggestions for tests when paying a doctor. Her nurse Stephanie is very kind and professional, and I ultimately felt I got more or better medical care from her than Dr. Neese. The receptionist however is very, very rude and unprofessional, even interjecting unsolicited political comments. Sorry but I would not recommend this doctor.

if you have a cold she is great if you have anything else go somewhere else

Cold Reception

If it weren't for the warm welcome by Stephanie the nurse, or Dr. Goetz herself, I would find another doctor based on the receptionist alone. She is rude and has the worst customer care skills that I have ever experienced. Her attitude makes the whole experience seem cold and unwelcome, regardless of how nice everyone else is..