Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan L Gonnella
Dr. Susan L Gonnella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonnella is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, Staten Island University Hospital and NYU Langone Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan L Gonnella has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan L Gonnella has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Susan L Gonnella has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I've been seeing Dr. G for 10 years. She is so thorough and patient I would never see anyone else. She has actually called me to see if I followed up on what she told me to do in office. I've NEVER had a Doc do that and I go to lots. She pushed me to pursue something that I'd been ignoring and it saved my life. Dr. G is direct without being mean, and has shown me immense compassion over the years.
Dr. Gonnella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1985
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan L Gonnella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.