Dr. Susan L Gonnella Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Susan L Gonnella?

One of the best

I've been seeing Dr. G for 10 years. She is so thorough and patient I would never see anyone else. She has actually called me to see if I followed up on what she told me to do in office. I've NEVER had a Doc do that and I go to lots. She pushed me to pursue something that I'd been ignoring and it saved my life. Dr. G is direct without being mean, and has shown me immense compassion over the years.

The dr should have the highest standards of ethics and morals. She clearly does not. Be careful

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Susan L Gonnella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.