The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Goodlerner
Dr. Susan Goodlerner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Goodlerner is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Goodlerner has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I went in for dry scalp and came out looking like a freak. I had a little red spot on my face. She froze it with liquid nitrogen, went back in 2 wks with a large scab, she said it didn't work. I had skin cancer and needed surgery but did a biospy first. The report came back that it was not cancer and the biopsy she performed left a large sunken hole withe ridges around it about the size of 3/4 of a dime. It has been almost 4 months now and it won't heal. She won't do anything about it since I didn't have surgery. There office or her won't even see me or return my calls. I didn't even get a followup for this. I am now seeing a therapist for depression and have to have plastic surgery out of my own pocket which I live on Society Security. There are things she could do, but won't. I wouldn't trust her with surgery on my face if you paid me. I even had 4 different doctors tell me this was the worst biospy they ever saw. It should have been a tiny littly spot which would have growen over with no scar. I have lost my confidence, won't leave my house and I have even lost my boyfriend for 26 yrs because I refuse to see anyone.
I visited Dr. Goodlerner for follow up for my rosacea condition. I have been going to other dermatology group for over 4 years and the treatment they prescribed did not work. Dr. Goodlerner prescribed combination of several things and it made quite a difference. very happy that something is working for me
About five years I went to Dr. Goodlerner for a Fraxel Laser Treatment on my face and I still get complements on how good my complexion looks. The overall results really are amazing. After several treatments and following the post care instructions I begin to see a more youthful appearance on my face. The uneven color was gone and the small acne blemishes were barely noticeable. People don't believe it when I tell them that I'm in my 60's and thats because I don't look it. I want to look how I fee, young at heart and now I do. It was one of the best decision I ever made.
Horror. No bedside manners. Arrogant and self absorbed. She was only trying to sell me overpriced products right at her office. She was trying to sell me an acne treatment because in her opinion it will prevent the wrinkles formation. Then another product to apply on top of the acne treatment, to block the sun since the treatment damages skin. Total over $150. Patients beware!
I have seen Dr. Goodlerner over a span of about 15 years. Most recently I had a very rare skin condition on my face and I was horrified and upset. She was knowledgeable enough to recognize it, even though very few people get it. She has me on the road to recovery and was very professional and sympathetic to my concerns. Her office is immaculate, she uses current technology and her staff has always been polite and accommodating. I really could not ask for any better care than I receive when I see her. It's about time people are praised for good work since most of the time people only review when they have a bad experience while us happy patients rarely take the time,
Dr. Goodlerner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Susan Goodlerner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSusan Goodlerner Md Inc, 23451 Madison St Ste 330, Torrance, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan Goodlerner in this video.
Dr. Susan Goodlerner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.