3.0

Have you seen Dr. Susan P Gorman?

In a hurry -lacks concern and compassion

I have a returning cancer, this is rare for the type. Also a lot of ongoing pain and associated symptoms- she told me she didn't know what it was and just left it at that! No referrals to someone else who may know, no repeat ultrasound suggested, no suggestion that my returning cancer could be causing it etc.. After being diagnosed with the RETURN of my cancer, she had me wait another 6 months only to find- surprise- Yup, it's still there! 😣 She shows total LACK OF CONCERN FOR ME AND MY HEALTH. She spends 5 mins or less with me and this is including the paps. Not sure how she even gets accurate samples. I have never experienced this from an OB/GYN prior, obviously others are having similar issues as her ratings are " fair" . I give her some credit for being a fairly nice person, but it's time to change Dr's for this gal. I feel I am just a patient number and insurance money in her pocket. She always has this anxiety type " gotta hurry" ,with one foot out the door air about her 😕

Wonderful surgeon

Dr. Susan Gorman was wonderful as my surgeon and would highly recommend her. She was answered all my questions and concerned fully. After my surgery she was at the hospital first thing in the morning to see how I was doing. I ended up staying a 2nd day and she was checking on me to be sure I was improving. She was very caring. Her staff is awesome as well . I highly recommend her. She works in both Bend and Redmond

Very Nice Dr!

I really liked Susan Gorman, never a long wait and she had great choices and options for my menstral cycle issues. Sad to have had to leave central oregon.

Cold and wrong diagnosis

Do not recommend Dr. Gorman if you if you seek a pleasant personality or someone easy to converse with about your problems. The nursing staff were very nice.

Dr. Susan P Gorman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.