Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan A Gould has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been seeing Dr. Gould for a few years now. Luckily, no issues. Just my annual PAP and B/C. I think she is a very kind, friendly, and easy to talk to Doctor. She has always responded to my messages via email the same day. I feel lucky to have found someone I feel comfortable with. I am taking my almost 18 year old daughter to see her also.
Dr Gould is kind, but the compliments end there. She never appears to be working, and when I have questions it takes several days for her or her staff to respond. My wait is consistently 30minutes or more, unacceptable! I find her to be nice but I always feel rushed during my appointment. I don't ask many questions but she always finds a way to end the visit abruptly. She shouldn't schedule as many visits if she does not respect patients' time and rushes them out. Very disappointed.
Dr. Gould is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Susan A Gould accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan A Gould in this video.
Dr. Susan A Gould is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Jose, CA.