Dr. Stephanie S Grogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie S Grogan?

I loved Dr. Grogan, she was so easy to talk to and she made me very comfortable and that was very important to me....I would recommend her to all of my family and friends...We even laughed during the visit, so it felt like we were old friends

Dr. Stephanie Grogan is the Best!

I have been seen by Dr. Grogan throughout the last 5-7 years. She always listens to my health situation, addresses my issues, and has an excellent bedside manner when she does it. She has been the doctor for some outpatient procedures at Northside Hospital, and her approach and bedside manner was absolutely outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

2002

Dr. Grogan performed Pelvic Mass Removal. After surgery I had complications, she was at ICU everyday sometimes twice a day, she was actually there when I was released and walked down with us. I really appreciate her sincerety and compassion.