- Waldo County General Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan M Hage DO
Dr. Susan M Hage, DO is a doctor primarily located in Rockport, ME, with other offices in Searsport, ME and Rockport, ME( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Susan M Hage has 4 locations
Dr. Susan M Hage has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Susan M Hage has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Susan M Hage Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Susan M Hage
She attended Wayne State University in Detroit with a full scholarship for undergraduate studies from 1987 to 1992. She received a Bachelors of Science in Psychology, a Bachelors of Science in Dance, and completed the prerequisites for physical therapy as well as medical school. Dr. Hage practiced in Wiscasset, Maine, and Bay City, Michigan, before happily joining Medical Rehabilitation Associates in Brunswick, Augusta, and Lewiston, Maine.