Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan S Hagen has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 19
I had surgery with Dr. Hagen and not only was she incredibly friendly and helpful, the rest of the staff was exceptional as well. This was my first major surgery and they got me in and out quicker than expected and I left feeling as though I knew what to expect after as well. Prior to surgery during my first appointment, Dr. Hagen's PA was also incredibly friendly and sympathetic to my issues. I would recommend Dr. Hagen and staff to anyone.
Dr Hagen is the most patient, caring physician I have ever seen. She explained everything to my husband and me in a manner that was both respectful and helpful. We never felt rushed, even when I added family history to the mix. She called me with test results instead of delegating that job to a nurse. She returned all my phone calls the same day and never made me feel like my questions were silly. I also felt like my privacy was considered a priority by the staff.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Susan S Hagen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCharles Graham Jones MD, 4743 Arapahoe Ave Ste 100, Boulder, CO
Dr. Susan S Hagen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.