Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Susan J Hakel
Susan J Hakel is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Hakel is a caring, exceptional doctor. She takes as much time as is needed, therefor it may take awhile to see her. I'd wait as long as it takes to see her. Her diagnostic skills are excellent and thoughtful. She works with you to make sure that you are comfortable with what is needed. She realizes that only you really know how something may affect you. I've been going to her for 31 years and will go to her as long as I can. My Mother went to her and she sees my husband and grown son. She keeps detailed records and can go back years!
Dr. Hakel has been my doctor for over 29 years. Never once have I doubted her or expected more form her than she does herself. She listens intently to what your problem is, makes suggesations from her heart, her head and from her medical background as well as successful scientific based research in alternative forms, She is intelligent, kind and is what ever doctor should strive to be.
A remarkable doctor. I've been seeing her for 20 years, so she's seen me through many major problems in my life: physical and emotional. She's one of those rare doctors who can deal with both. She has given me my vaccinations, cured my ailments, and helped me manage a difficult chronic illness. She has listened carefully and sent me to a therapist during a difficult time in my life. She pays attention to records and remembers what's been done and what your allergies are. In fact, she's remarkable. Are we even producing doctors like this any more? I sure hope so.
Susan J Hakel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions56TH St, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Susan J Hakel in this video.
Susan J Hakel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.