Dr. Susan Halbach Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Susan Halbach?

We love Dr. Halbach!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

My son has some pretty complicated kidney issues. I am so glad that we were referred to Dr. Halbach and her team at Mary Bridge. You should know that every compliment I have for her stands for the other doctors in her practice as well. Dr. Halbach is very thorough and is easy to understand. She has an excellent bedside manner and spends as much time with my family answering whatever questions we may have. I never feel rushed when I am talking to her. It is very easy to get an appointment with her and reaching her or a nurse by phone is never difficult. You would do very well to trust your child's care to Dr. Halbach and her team!

Posted on March 29th, 2009