Dr. Susan Hegstad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hegstad?

Dr Susan Hegstad is worth the wait!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

My elective breast augmentation done by Dr Susan Hegstad was well worth it. I'd always been small chested and with pregnancy enjoyed the temporary fullness. After my breastfeeding both my children, I definitely wanted breast implants. I was on Dr. Hegstads wait list for at least ten months and it was worth it. It's been 8 years since my surger and I'm so happy I did this for myself. No more padded bras!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

out come of surgery not up to par for the price

The absolute best and worth the wait

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I have been to Dr. Hegstad twice throughout the years once for a medically necessary surgery on my back and one for a full abdominalplasty. She is amazing. My care was exceptional, my results were better than I ever imagined and my post-op recovery was problem free. Your body is worth the wait to get the best. She truly is the best around.

Tummy tuck

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I went to Dr Hempstead for a tummy tuck after 2 children. She did the most amazing job and I am 100% happy. It can be hard to get in fir an initial consultation - I had to wait 4 months - but she was worth the wait!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I couldn't ask for a better Dr. Dr. Hegstad & her staff go above and beyond to make you comfortable with any and all decisions, best patient care is have ever experienced!

Fantastic Experience

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Hegstad was professional and caring through the process. I felt taken care of every step of the way. I live far away, but they worked with me and was courteous with my time. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Susan to anyone. She is a perfectionist and holds herself to very high standards.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Breast reduction.......Dr. Hegstadt is fantastic!!!

I do NOT recommend this doctor for breast lifts

Posted on June 12th, 2015

She forgot to tell me that i will not have a circular aereola after the procedure. On top of my lollipop like scar, my aereola is like that as well. I have dark coloring so it is very noticeable. After i asked her about it, she told me not to worry about it and that it wasn't a big deal. She purposely didn't cut all of it out as she was lifting it to help the shape. However, i had asked her to remove some breast tissue so she could have done this, or at least told me that she was going to. Is it too much to ask for a normal looking aereola? I think not. I am going to a different doctor to get this corrected. I am very upset as i spent a lot of money on this. I got this done a few years ago, and no improvement even with time. She said it would fade, but it didn't. It is my nippe after all. That doesn't fade.

Can't get in....

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Hegstad. I was referred by 2 different individuals and have tried for the past year to be seen. She is too busy so I have to move on. I really want my breasts back to normal ASAP.

Reconstructive Surgeon

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Dr. Hegstad participated in my mastecomy and reconstruction. She was extremely compassionate and kind to me and my family. She spent as much time with me as I needed to understand the process and next steps. She is a gifted surgeon and the reconstruction results display her attention to detail and skill. She is difficult to get into see because she is so talented and popular. You won't be dissapointed by her or her staff. She's worth the wait.

Posted on June 9th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Hegstad for breast augmentation surgery-- She and her staff were incredibly professional and kind. I had a complicated time frame in which I wanted the surgery done and the staff worked with me to my complete satisfaction. The results are perfect--

The BEST plastic surgeon in Boise!

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I could not have had a better experience with Dr. Hegstad. Her expertise in plastic surgery are unmatched in the Boise area. I've had multiple doctors comment about her professionalism, knowledge, and flawless results. My tummy tuck went perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have seen work done by many doctors in the valley and nothing compares to what Dr. Hegstad can do. Her bedside manner and caring spirit are very assuring. I recommend Dr. Hegstad to everyone I know who is considering plastic surgery. She is one of a kind!