Dr. Susan Hellerstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hellerstein?

One Of The Best

Posted on June 26th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr.Hellerstein, if it wasnt for her listening and being a great doctor with my disease, I would still be having pain and being sick all the time. I would recommend her to any patient because she is a fantastic doctor.

Not A Compassionate or Thorough Dr

Posted on June 11th, 2015

The wait time at the office is little to none, and the medical assistant and office were very nice on the 2 occasions I had been. However, the doctor herself, is not my cup of tea. She is a cold and has no bedside manner. She is not empathetic, reassuring, or compassionate on any level. She is quick, curt, and not someone to go to if you have any gynecological issues or concerns. Not sure what she's like for OB. I put in a call to her office to request a phone call back regarding some symptoms, when she returned my call, she didn't have my medical records in front of her and started to discuss things about my history that were inaccurate. I switched doctors.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Love her.

Dr. HELLerstein

Posted on November 11th, 2012

I just saw this website and welcome the opportunity to complain about this doctor online. I saw Dr. Hellerstein over the course of a couple of years. I don't want to get into too many details of my case in a public forum however. She was brusque and condescending at most appointments. She did not seem to care about my discomfort or pain. I suffered with a very painful UTI for almost two weeks that she refused to treat because she couldn't find it on tests. She disregarded everything I had to say. And what's horrifying is that she teaches at Harvard Medical School. I would not recommend this doctor.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Was treated very poorly, even though I was having pelvic pain and seeking treatment for previously diagnosed fibroids, endometriosis, and ovarian cysts.. She left the room repeatedly, was rude to me when I tried to explain my medical records by snapping at me multiple times that I was disrupting her, and even told me she thought my medical records were wrong (a long surgically and visually documented history). She then scheduled an ultrasound for a month out when I was very symptomatic that day. Of course I never went back to her and cannot recommend this doctor or department. The staff were nice at first, but certainly were not nice at all when I started questioning having to wait a month for a pelvic ultrasound. A month later I ended up in the ER with a large ruptured ovarian cyst..

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Hellerstein is an excellent doctor.Her surgical team is superb and her work flawless.

Rate for Dr. Susan Hellerstein

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Hellerstein is an excellent doctor and surgeon. Her surgical team is wonderful and their work flawless.

Best GYN ever

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Hellerstein was superb--after searching for a caring doctor for years she was the best. She listened to my issues and helped me sort out a way to deal with my irregular bleeding and fibroids

Great Doctor!

Posted on December 16th, 2009

It took a while for me to get an appointment but this doctor was worth it! The office staff cold not have been nicer and they were pretty on time. Dr. H was super personable and clearly knows what she was talking about.

could care less

Posted on October 27th, 2009

this doc has better things to do than listening to her patients. she didn't even bother telling me that I could get an over the counter pain medicine for relief of an excruciating UTI, even though I described the pain to her. this is masochism.

Posted on October 17th, 2017