Dr. Susan A Hole Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Susan A Hole?

The Best Doctor Ever

My husband has lived with chronic pain from military service. We moved to Edgewater and became patients of Dr. Sue July 2016. Since that time my husband has undergone surgery for Liver Cancer, Neck Surgery and she has treated him for various other ailments. Dr. Sue has been with us every step of the way. It was thru her guidance, patience and understanding that we had the best specialist to take care of my husband and for the first time in 15 years he is without pain… She has given us both a new lease on life… Dr. S. Hole and her staff are the most caring and sincerest we have ever dealt with. They make us feel like family and we in turn feel they belong to our family.

Doctor Susan Hole is great. Its the Billing person that just keeps making mistakes when filing the insurance claim and every year I get billed for something that is covered under wellness because she codes it incorrectly.

Uuprofessional

My wife gave our insurance card to the front desk but was never told that they were not in our network until after she was seen. I called to resolve the issue and they were not willing to negotiate the price. I feel that it was their responsibility to let us know they were not in network before seeing my wife.

Excellent thanks

Dr. Susan Hole is a kind, thoughtful, and knowledgeable professional. She cares deeply about your well-being and spends time with each patient. As a result, you might have to wait a little longer. Bring a book.

Excellent service