The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Hostetter
Dr. Susan Hostetter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Hostetter is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Denton, Presbyterian Hosp Of Denton and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Hostetter has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Susan Hostetter has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Hostetter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian Hosp Of Denton
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Denton
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Susan Hostetter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS HEALTH PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL DENTON, 3000 N Interstate 35, Denton, TX
Dr. Susan Hostetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.