Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Hotz
Dr. Susan Hotz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Hotz is affiliated with UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Hotz has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Susan Hotz has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Susan Hotz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I found her to take her time and I did not feel rushed at all. She gave me my options and did not pressure me into any one of them. Some people may be put off by her clinical personality, but I found it reassuring. When someone is working on your nervous system, you don't want them joking around. Her staff is great - especially Tee who is highly efficient and personable. She came highly recommended and I am passing that recommendation on to anyone who needs it.
Dr. Hotz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Dallas
Dallas County Hospital District
Parkland Health and Hospital System
16 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7777 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX
Dr. Susan Hotz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.