Dr. Susan Hotz Is this you?

Great experience...

Posted on October 12th, 2009

I found her to take her time and I did not feel rushed at all. She gave me my options and did not pressure me into any one of them. Some people may be put off by her clinical personality, but I found it reassuring. When someone is working on your nervous system, you don't want them joking around. Her staff is great - especially Tee who is highly efficient and personable. She came highly recommended and I am passing that recommendation on to anyone who needs it.

Posted on August 14th, 2009

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Hotz. She was very caring and took the time to listen to my problems. Her office staff was also very caring.

Posted on August 4th, 2014