Dr. Susan Hsu Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hsu?

Atrocious Dr

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Delivered my first baby not by choice. Forced intervention and blamed me (verbally, to my face) for my son being premature. She had no idea I suffered from pre-term labor since 20 weeks and was absolutely distraught as she was not my regular Dr. She should have no part of pregnancy or child birth.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I had both a pelvic sling with Dr. Hsu and a hysterectomy. She was always on time and very courteous. Everything went well with both surgeries.

Worst Doctor I ever met

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Please do not go to her if you care about your child's well being.

Be Warned

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Dr. Hsu was never my doctor but was a doctor that worked in the same office with mine. The night I went into early labor Dr. Hsu was the doctor at the hospital. When I called to see if I should come in after explaining all of my systems; such as, bleeding, cramping, nausea ext. She sounded irratated I even called and said " well if you think you really need to come in, then come in." Then Hung up. I went to the hospital that night and was sent home without ever seeing Dr. Hsu or any other Dr. Therefore A cervical exam was never performed and I was sent home. The next day after severe contractions all night and the feeling I was crazy I went and saw my Dr. That same day I was transported to the hospital fully dialated with a breech baby. I has to have a classical c-section and got to hold my son who was born at 25 weeks die two weeks later. Dr. Hsu is solely responsible for his death because she was too lazy to come in and do a two minute cervix exam. I will never return to that office and I suggest any other young mothers out there to never foot in that place.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

She is the best

I love Dr Hsu!

Posted on October 29th, 2008

I have been going to Dr Hsu for 3 years now. She has been my best OBGYN. She always answers my questions, and has a great bedside manner! I feel more comfortable with her then I have any other doctor. Her staff is great too. I've also seen Dr Ashley, Dr Jacobs and another Dr there whose name escapes me, and they are all great!

Disappointing

Posted on October 6th, 2008

Dr Hsu seemed put off by the skin tags I grew as a symptom of pregnancy and suggested I cut them off with scissors by myself. She also went on vacation at my due date so I had to see her colleages - who, regretfully - scared me into a C-section. I found out later I could have waited for another WEEK without harm.

Posted on February 17th, 2017