Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan J Hulsemann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan J Hulsemann has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Susan J Hulsemann has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan J Hulsemann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Hulsemann is a wonderful doctor. She is patient and very caring. She really takes the time to listen to her patients. Which I think is an extremely important quality in a physician. I am not impressed with the staff member that works at her office. She is extremely abrasive and very difficult to deal with. She has been rude to me and members in my family as well as three of my friends that go there on more than one occasion. Her customer service skills are awful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hulsemann but I would not give her office staff a good recommendation.
I can guarantee that you will never meet a more caring, generous, honest or friendly human being let alone doctor. I have been all over and spent long periods at U of M, St. Vincet's Cleveland Clinic, UT Medical center and so on. I am sure that you can imagine the number of doctors I have met over the past couple years, and there is not single one that compares to Dr. Hulsemann. It is not often tht you have a doctor who calls at night and on the weekend to see how you are doing. It is obvious that she loves what she does and it shows through her actions.
26 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Susan J Hulsemann accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsOakwood Healthcare Center Newport, 3132 Newport Rd, Newport, MI
Dr. Susan J Hulsemann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport, MI.