Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan Hunze has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 18
Several years ago I was diagnosed with severe cervical dysplasia. Dr. Hunze did not beat around the bush in diagnosing and offering treatment options and unlike the previous reviewer, I credit Dr. Hunze with saving me from getting cancer. She delivered both of my children and I could not possibly be happier with her as a doctor. I have recommended her to several friends and everyone who has seen her has loved her too. I've never had trouble making appointments and have never had a concern about wait time. Dr. Hunze is a great doctor!
Consistently brushed off my concerns and misdiagnosed me. Finally after I had to force her to do a biopsy, she told me she misdiagnosed my cancer because she said "You didn't have insurance before and I didn't think you would have wanted to pay the $500 for a biopsy" I told her it would have been nice to have been given that choice or option then. She had her nurse call me to tell me it was cancer. She couldn't even call me herself to let me know. Office usually seemed empty but wait time for the appointments were 45 minutes or more. Now I find out her license is on probation for writing herself and her husband controlled substance prescriptions.
Dr. Hunze is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boone Hospital Center
Columbia Regional Hospital
19 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Locations & Directions3301 Berrywood Dr, Columbia, MO
Dr. Susan Hunze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.