Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan I Griffith has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Susan I Griffith has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Susan I Griffith has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Griffith is an exceptional orthopaedic surgeon. She actually LISTENS to you, does not just dismiss your injury and send you on your way because the X-ray didn't show anything. I truly think she is the best- I had a lot of fractures and have no problems to this day because she was so patient in treating me. GREAT bedside manner.
I still have a problem with my big toe. I guess the bone had healed but I still have some pain. Now the regrowing nail is very painful, curving and has old blood underneath the nail and around it. It also has a strong odor that's been getting worse. I came to you for help and I felt like you weren't listening to what I had to say. You told me that my toe was OK. But it doesn't feel or look OK. I didn't feel so unheard in the beginning of our appointments. I thought that you were a caring doctor and now I'm confused that you haven't been my last few appointments.
20 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan I Griffith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doylestown, PA.