Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan J Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan J Kennedy has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Susan J Kennedy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
If you go on yelp there are many other reviews on this lady. First, you go into her office which is dimly lit and it really is like you're in some back ally place, not comforting at all! She sat me down in her office (this was my first visit) and chatted with me about sexual history for 20 minutes. Then onto the exam. She-took-for-ev-er. She's now 73 so I mean... she needs to retire. She insisted that I lose weight. I was a college student at the time that ran every single day, was 120 pounds and was in a size 6-8. Losing weight would not have been beneficial to my body, any skinner and there wouldn't be much left of me. Then she insisted I get tested for everything under the sun which I did not need or care to have done. She told me in a matter of fact way that my previous OBGYN was incompetent. Also, after the appointment I got a phone call from my insurance company stating I owed money to them for all these tests that were NEVER ran. I really thought this was a one off but if you go onto yelp you'll see this has happened with other women. Not happy!!!
Rude doctor, no bedside manner. Demeaning, lectures you and then talks at you about politics. She says she is "semi-retired" but is practicing to keep her mind sharp. Scary comment. She can't hear very well, so she ignores half the things you say to her. Runs and bills for unnecessary tests then tells the insurance company that you "asked for them". Ridiculous! Rude staff. Find somewhere else to get your annual pap.
I would recommend her. I like doctors who are approachable with questions and answers them to your satisfaction. Susan puts me at ease immediately. She made sure I got phone numbers that I needed and personally came out to make sure I got them.I have had Ob's who have been very rash and abrupt, in a mighty hurry to take on the next appointment, So I know a good caring doc when I meet one.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kennedy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Susan J Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsSusan J Kennedy Md Pc, 2301 S Huron Pkwy Ste 3D, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Susan J Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.