Dr. Susan Kennedy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Susan Kennedy?

Posted on April 19th, 2016

If you go on yelp there are many other reviews on this lady. First, you go into her office which is dimly lit and it really is like you're in some back ally place, not comforting at all! She sat me down in her office (this was my first visit) and chatted with me about sexual history for 20 minutes. Then onto the exam. She-took-for-ev-er. She's now 73 so I mean... she needs to retire. She insisted that I lose weight. I was a college student at the time that ran every single day, was 120 pounds and was in a size 6-8. Losing weight would not have been beneficial to my body, any skinner and there wouldn't be much left of me. Then she insisted I get tested for everything under the sun which I did not need or care to have done. She told me in a matter of fact way that my previous OBGYN was incompetent. Also, after the appointment I got a phone call from my insurance company stating I owed money to them for all these tests that were NEVER ran. I really thought this was a one off but if you go onto yelp you'll see this has happened with other women. Not happy!!!

Don't go here

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Rude doctor, no bedside manner. Demeaning, lectures you and then talks at you about politics. She says she is "semi-retired" but is practicing to keep her mind sharp. Scary comment. She can't hear very well, so she ignores half the things you say to her. Runs and bills for unnecessary tests then tells the insurance company that you "asked for them". Ridiculous! Rude staff. Find somewhere else to get your annual pap.

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I brought my daughter in for birth control. She was very condescending and rude! I ended up walking out of the office. No one should be treated the way she treated us!

She's the best around!

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable compassionate, gentle and outragiously wise.

well informed, personalized caring nature, forthright and clear.

Posted on November 11th, 2009

I would recommend her. I like doctors who are approachable with questions and answers them to your satisfaction. Susan puts me at ease immediately. She made sure I got phone numbers that I needed and personally came out to make sure I got them.I have had Ob's who have been very rash and abrupt, in a mighty hurry to take on the next appointment, So I know a good caring doc when I meet one.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017