Dr. Susan T Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan T Lee?

Stay away if you want immunization here

I called and scheduled an appointment for immunization and confirmed with insurance and their staff that there will be no co-pay or any other cost. They tricked us to do a doctor's visit and got our co-pay just for doing one vaccine. This is flaw, stay away from this office if you want your immunization done. The staff was very rude when I called back to ask them why. If they would just ask us for a donation of $15, I would give it to them, but trick us like this, this is not acceptable. I am telling my insurance. Plus, for TB test, the doctor suggested doing blood test directly because Asian typically get false positives. ?????Why not ask the patient whether he had a TB test before? We had done TB before. If you don't have enough medical knowledge yourself, don't come to this place to get tricked.

Great doctor

Dr. Lee is very detailed honest and thorough. Will most definitely recommend

Glad to have Dr. Lee as my PCP.

I can always get an appointment when I really need it. When I am there, my time is always well spent. Dr. Lee is caring, direct, and efficient. I will continue recommending her to coworkers seeking a great PCP.

DEBRA DUHE ALEXIS

I'm not sure about the other negative comments left on this blog but those people are inaccurate and negative. Doctor Lee is very adamant about the care of her patients. She takes my medical care seriously, more seriuos than any other physician I have ever seen. She does stress if I don't take my health serious it limits her services and becomes frustrating. I don't know a more compassionate doctor. Thanks, Doctor Lee! My husband likes her husband Doctor Ngo a lot. We couldn't be under the care of better physicians.

My RN wife, adult daughter, and I see Dr. Lee as our primary care physician. We have found her to be compassionate, competant, and caring. We are very happy that she is our doctor.

Dr. Lee is always standing on her feet ready to leave the room after a quick visit with the patient. I came to her office with a specific problem and she said everything is normal. I disagreed with her and sought for help from a specialist; he found the problem and had it treated right away. However I wasn't able to get a 100% recovery due to Dr. Lee's negligence.

Dr. Susan T Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.