1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Susan K Jonas?

Been going to Dr. Jonas for years. She and her staff are terrific.

procedure

this doctor did a colonoscopy on me back in 1999....before we had ways to make issues like this pubic. she did the prcedure in her office with a supposed *twilight* medication i am here to tell you there was no med in that iv i was awake and remained fully awake throughout the whole procedure and when i made her aware that i was in agony she ignored me and continued the process. i would like the cahnce to do the same to her with my shoe

Horrible experience

My 17 year old daughter has very loud, involuntary noise that comes from her throat and stomach. When Dr. Jonas heard this noise, she yelled at my daughter and told her that is was burping, it was a very nasty habit and that she should stop it. She then asked my daughter if she made the noise in her sleep. I was then sent to the waiting so the doctor could examine my daughter. After the examination, my daughter was sent out and I had no further contact with Dr. Jonas. She told my daughter to make a follow up appointment. I will not be returning to this doctor. Our appointment was scheduled for 2:45 pm and we were not seen until 4:00.

avoid!!!!!!!!!!

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE MONSTER. INSULTED MY MOTHER DURING A ENDOSCOPIC EXAM. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS!!

Run, don't walk..

This crazy woman gave me the worst colonoscopy i've ever had (and I've had several). Thanks to inadequate sedation, I was literally screaming for help during the procedure. She ignored my demand to terminate the procedure. I felt like a human shishkabob. It was awful. I chose her because she was a woman and I thought she would be more gentle and I would be spared the embarassment of having a male doc scope me.I cannot stress this enough to you--chose someone who actually knows how to properly sedate patients for this procedure.

Susan K Jonas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.