Is Dr. Susan Kaweski the right Doctor for you?
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Kaweski FACS, MD
Dr. Susan Kaweski has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Susan Kaweski has the following 8 expertise
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Breast Augmentation
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Milton S Hershey Medical Center
Dr. Susan Kaweski Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Susan Kaweski's office for more information.
8415 Grant Avenue La Mesa, CA : (619) 464-9876
More about Dr. Susan Kaweski
Dr. Susan Kaweski is a Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon and she has been serving La Mesa, CA since 1983. She's a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, California Society of Plastic Surgeons, ...
Locations & DirectionsAesthetic Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery, 8415 Grant Avenue, La Mesa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan Kaweski, FACS, MD in La Mesa, CA, in this video.
Dr. Susan Kaweski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.