Dr. Susan J Kressly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan J Kressly?

amazing

I'm in my 20s now and I still remember my experience with Dr. Kressly. This way way back- when she belonged to Central Bucks Pediatrics and didn't have her own practice. Diagnosed and treated my double pneumonia with great care and follow up. Helped through that difficult time. Great doctor, highly recommend.

Dr. Kressly has treated my niece and my daughter and is hands down the best, most down to earth, honest, caring, and real pediatrician we've had the honor to be treated. Get into her practice as soon as you can, it is not a factory and she knows these children she treats inside and out. Couldn't ask for better medical care asset in raising my children. You rock!