Dr. Susan M Ksiazek Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Ksiazek?

Excellent doctor

Excellent doctor, down to earth, sensible, great bedside manner!

Thorough and caring

Dr. Ksiazek is an excellent Dr. She is very caring and professional. She asked many questions and took her time to understand my symptoms. After doing many tests in her office she was able to give me a diagnosis. I felt very comfortable with her and confident in her as a Dr. I highly recommend her.

Excellent doctor

Thorough, explains things in a way that is easy to understand. Listened to all of my concerns. Pleasant demeanor and bedside manner, seems to genuinely care. An outstanding professional.

Vision and Balance Problem

I found Dr. Susan Ksiazek very busy and was not able to spend time with me. I also did not get a Diagnosis and was told to come back in six months for a new prescription for glasses even thou I had a 2 month old prescription from Dr. Susan Ksiazek. She could not answer my questions regarding if I had ocular M.G. or generalize M.G. nor did she refer me to anybody which was upsetting due to the fact I still have something wrong with my vision and I have a balance problem with upper thigh ache. I expected Dr. Susan Ksiazek to refer me to a Doctor that can help me figured out what is causing my problems but she did not.

Dr. Susan M Ksiazek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.