Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan P Kupferman
Dr. Susan P Kupferman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Urology. Dr. Kupferman is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan P Kupferman has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Hot Flashes
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Kupferman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Susan P Kupferman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKupferman Te Dvorak Ob/Gyn, 1600 116th Ave NE Ste 104, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Susan P Kupferman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.