Dr. Susan L Sager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan L Sager?

Dr. Sager was able to help end our daughter's pain after more than one year of wrong diagnosis and treatments. She is so caring and spent a lot of time with us. Our daughter is once again happy and active and smiling again. Thank you Dr. Sager!!!

Dr. Sager is a professional and caring doctor. She made me feel very comfortable and seemed very involved in doing everything to make me feel better. I would recommend her to anyone in need of this kind of medical attention.

Avoid at all costs!!!!

This doctor misdiagnosed my daughter (she said my daughter's hip pain was neuropathic, when in fact SHE HAD A BROKEN HIP as was subsequently confirmed by a MRI). When I questioned her diagnosis and requested a referral to an orthopedist (note that her diagnosis was made in the absence of any tests and in the face of a young child in tremendous pain with a history of steroid use as a treatment for juvenile arthritis), this physician actually informed me, after my child had been waking up screaming in pain for over a week and was unstable on her feet, that I was "inappropriately concerned for the well-being of my child." She should not be allowed to practice.

Dr. Susan L Sager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.