Dr. Susan B Laabs Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Susan B Laabs?

Dr. Laabs ok, clinic is terrible.

The office staff leaves a lot to desire. They are rude, smug, and when you're not feeling good it would be nice to have a little compassion. I was suppose to have a follow up after a surgery for pre cancerous cells removal and was told I'd get called for that appointment. No one called at all, and when I finally called the nurse was so rude saying "well call the apointment line." I find it amazing how they can find my info so quickly when there is a bill. But can't call me for my needed follow up for the cancer stuff, and although I've gone for a long time they can't say my name right, and it's a simple name. Their nurses have no skillsI thought they taught taking blood pressures and pulses at nurse school but appearenlty not. I asked Dr. to recheck and there's surprise that it's so off, and somehow I'm then made to feel it's my fault. Dr. Laabs ok, clinic is terrible and worse everytime I go.

Dr. Laabs was very personable and easy to talk with. She was willing to take time and listen as well as ask appropriate questions. She was professional, gentle and did a thorough physical exam. A very nice addition to Northridge ISJ!

Dr. Susan B Laabs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mankato, MN.