Dr. Susan M Lage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Lage?

I actually never was evaluated by the doctor because when I arrived at my appointment I was told I didn't have an appointment. The front desk staff were helpful in rescheduling. The receptionist actually called other patients to request they arrive earlier to reschedule my appointment to accommodate me. Dr, Lage was in the office seeing other patients and I am unsure if she was notified I was there to see her. The receptionist rescheduled me for three days later which was appreciated. However, when I was pulling into their parking lot for the second scheduled appointment I received a phone call that the doctor wasn't waiting for me. I had a 4:15PM appointment and the call come in at 4:16PM. I was told I should have been there between 4-415PM to fill out paperwork that I had already filled out on the previous visit when they wouldn't see me. The receptionist was apologetic and sincere and was the messenger. I am unsure why the doctors time is more important than mine. The receptionist gets 4 stars but Dr. Lage gets one star for her lack of consideration and overall unprofessional behavior.

I saw Dr. Lage and she was very informative and nice. She told me I needed an EMG and I was very nervous about getting one since the last time I got one I left in tears, in pain and bleeding. She was wonderful. It was fast, and not real painful. I had a couple of Oh moments but nothing that made me tear up. I was very happy with Dr. Lage.

very unsatisfied

doctor never discussed test procedures or the discomfort level that was to be expected. after advising her that it was painful, her only response was that i was a voluntary patient. after only completing 1/2 of the test she walked out and unaware that i was behind her told her receptionist to "watch out for that pain in the a**, and make sure he doesn't steal anything on the way out". at that point i told her that she was the most unprofessional doctor i have ever had the misfortune to come in contact with. obviously i would never use her again, and am seriously considering reporting her to the nj medical association.

This was one of the worst doctors I have ever met. I am the caregiver to my husband we moved to nj a few months ago thought we could find a good dr near by, for get people we are sticking with our Dr in managttan now that's someone that cares for his patients.