Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan C Lan MPH, DO
Dr. Susan C Lan, MPH, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, CO, with other offices in Wolcott, CO and Vail, CO . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Public Health, Occupational Medicine and General Practice. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan C Lan has 3 locations
230 Chapel Pl
Avon, CO 81620
4721 Bellyache Ridge Rd
Wolcott, CO 81655
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan C Lan has the following 3 specialties
- Public Health
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan C Lan - Posted on February 25th, 2013
The best Dr. That I ever had!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan C Lan - Posted on February 11th, 2013
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Susan C Lan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Susan C Lan's office for more information.
230 Chapel Pl Avon, CO 81620
4721 Bellyache Ridge Rd Wolcott, CO 81655
181 W Meadow Dr Vail, CO : (970) 476-2451
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan C Lan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Avon, CO.