Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan M Lareau has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Susan is professional, experienced, and friendly. She is an excellent asking the right questions and giving Robert diagnosis. Her visits are relatively painless. And you can tell that she truly cares about her job, and cares about the well-being of her patients. I would recommend her to absolutely everyone.
I highly recommend the entire practice. I was seen by Dr. Krupski, Dr. Noh, and Dr. Lareau during my pregnancy and they are very professional and compassionate. I had a first trimester miscarriage and they took very good care of me from handling my panicked calls when I first discovered the bleeding, to scheduling an ultrasound and breaking the news that my pregnancy was no longer viable. They scheduled a D&C the next day (done by Dr. Lareau) which was painless and complication-free. A miscarriage is a difficult time and I hope none of you have to go through it, but having doctors who know what they are doing and are compassionate makes all the difference.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Susan M Lareau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUpmc Magee Womens Hospital, 300 Halket St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Susan M Lareau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.