Dr. Susan K Lehman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Susan K Lehman?

MY BEST DOCTOR EVER!

I've reluctantly said goodbye to Dr. Lehman since my move out of state, and trying to find a doc who compares to her is next to impossible. I have been a RN for more than 35 years, was married to a Dr. for decades and know what seperates a healer from a technician. Dr Lehman has the knowledge, experience, compassion, caring and skill that add up to a great Healthcare Practitioner. Trust me, I've been to(and known) alot of Dr.s in my lifetime. I recommend her highly, especially if you take responsibility for your own health and want a Dr. to work with you along the path. She's one of the best IMHO.

Type 2 Diabetes