Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan M Leong-Kee
Dr. Susan M Leong-Kee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Leong-Kee is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Womans Hospital Texas. Dr. Leong-Kee has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan M Leong-Kee has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I would not recommend Dr Leong-Kee as she was very in a hurry while performing my exams, she was checking the cervix dialation, pushing so hard that i started bleeding, she explained that her finger is still much more gentle than my baby and left me after 2 min saying she had 30 patients to see. Honestly, this was one of my worst doctor's visit ever, i would not recommend her. She is fat too instrumental and rude.
I met Dr Leong-Kee in the ER at St Luke's when I was having complications with a tubal pregnancy. She impressed me with her ability to get past symptoms and find the real problem. It is hard to impress me.Her care and concern for me even though I wasn't a "regular" patient was enough to make me change primary ob/gyn's. The staff was just as wonderful. I love the fact that I could access my records on-line and have questions answered by e-mail. I had a lot of questions, because she gave me the hope and drive I needed to find the care and resolution I needed for my condition. Even though she wasn't the one to provide the final resolution for me, I think she will be one of the Top Doctors in NO time, and she will have earned it.I will always be grateful for the care she was able to provide me.
Dr. Leong-Kee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Susan M Leong-Kee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSusan Margaret Leong-Kee Md, 6651 Main St Ste F1030, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan M Leong-Kee in this video.
Dr. Susan M Leong-Kee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.