Dr. Susan R Limbaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan R Limbaugh?

Absolute best doctor I have ever had

I've never bothered to write a review before but Dr. Limbaugh is the most amazing Doctor. She is brilliant, kind, and has a fantastic bedside manner. She is incredibly warm and treats her patients like humans, which is incredibly rare. Such a gifted physician.

I was seeing her on one of the worst days I have suffered. I felt I could not tell anyone what I was going through, she told me to lay it out there...I very briefly explained I found out my partner who has been in a wheel chair the past 4 months and is always in the hospital has been lying. This was not WHY I was seeing her..but she immediately saw my pain and quickly gave me the website the supports people leaving relationships like this...It was the only moment through all this I felt understood...I think we need more Drs who are willing to take a moment and look at the big picture.!

MY DR FOR LIFE

THE BEST BEDSIDE MANNER, CARING, ATTENTIVE, TAKES HER TIME WITH YOU, MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL & TAKES CARE OF THE PROBLEM QUICKLY NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.