Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Limouze
Dr. Susan Limouze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Mason, OH and Mason, OH . She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Limouze is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital, Children's Medical Center - Dayton and The Christ Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Limouze has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Limouze is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda North Hospital
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
The Christ Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Jewish Hospital, The
38 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Susan Limouze accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan Limouze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.